The Biosecurity Research Institute (BRI) Meeting Room seats eight people comfortably at the table, or up to 10 people total. The Meeting Room is comprised of a large table and adjustable seating, ideal for discussions. The telephone conference system allows for audio conferencing and presentations to transpire with ease. A small magnetic whiteboard on the wall allows for group collaboration, brainstorming, note taking and planning.
The Meeting Room is equipped with a:
- Small magnetic whiteboard,
- DVD player,
- 55" Sony monitor,
- 5.1 surround sound system,
- In-house HD video feed from video control room,
- Dedicated computer for presentations and Internet access,
- Laptop power and video built into the conference table,
- Audio conference phone,
- Video conference capabilities, and
- Virtual meeting capabilities.