The Integrated Training Suite (ITS) Training Classroom accommodates instructor-led courses. The Training Classroom seats 18 people and is designed for small venue lectures, seminars, laboratory demonstrations and instruction. The ITS Classroom is connected to the ITS Laboratory via a 17 foot window and integrated voice reinforcement audio system. The Classroom will facilitate high quality training for the handling and identification of high-consequence pathogens and the diagnosis of diseases in animals and plants.
The Classroom is equipped with a:
- Dedicated computer,
- 52 inch HD LCD presentation monitor,
- DVD Player,
- Eight encrypted-wireless microphones (4 lapel; 4 handheld),
- Voice reinforcement system,
- 5.1 surround sound program audio system,
- Telephone conference system capabilities,
- Cameras: 1 HD 1080i Cameras (optional), and
- House video feed for Press Conferences.
If necessary, wireless Internet access is available in addition to laptop computers for training participants.